Club Med Maldives
Set on a private island and surrounded by turquoise sea and white sandy beach, Club Med in Maldives is a fantasy holiday coming true.
Club Med is an overwater luxurious resort located in Maldives, a tropical nation in the middle of Indian Ocean. The retreat space is excellent for a sophisticated romantic holiday with your partner or a fun family vacation. The infamous giant palm tree shaped vacation spot, offers visitors with leisure activities such as scuba diving or snorkeling in clear turquoise sea water and plenty more outdoor related entertainment. As a five-star facility, the resort provides private pools in each bungalow for your personal enjoyment along with personalized services from the professional staffs.
Club Med Maldives is perfect for a quick getaway for you to relax under the sun with an extravagant scenery.
Club Med owns two resorts that are situated in two different areas of Maldives.
Club Med Kani Resort is located on Kanifinolhu Island, where it is highly accessible from Maldives’ main International airport. The resort is approximately 20 kilometres North of the airport, which can be reached with speedboats arranged by Club Med Kani Resort.
On the other hand, Club Med Finolhu Villas is sited on Gasfinolhu Island, which took around 30 minutes to get to the location from Male International Airport with speedboats provided by Club Med.
1. Set your departure and return dates between August 13, 2016 to December 31, 2017
2. Choose the type of room that you would like to stay in and insert the amount of people that will be staying in the selected room
3. After finishing the room selection process and receiving the total rate required to be paid, provide your contact details along with your special requests if you have any further wishes that need to be acknowledged by Bobobobo’s team
4. Once you are assured that all your information is complete, continue to “Request Availability” and wait for further notice from Bobobobo’s team
5. You will receive an e-mail from Bobobobo’s travel consultant within 2 x 24 hours at the latest that will notify the availability of the room you had chosen on the preferred period of time
6. If available, you will acquire a confirmation that contains information about the availability of the selected room, departure and return details, as well as the payment process that needs to be completed.
Cancellations and No-Shows
For cancellations made more than 45 days prior to departure date, 100% of the tour price is refundable. For cancellations made between 45 – 25 days prior to departure date, a penalty of 50% of the tour price will be charged. For no shows or if cancellations are made within 14 days from departure date, tour is fully non-refundable.
You are solely responsible for payment of all incidental charges that are incurred in the excess of the agreed services included in the itinerary. Bobobobo shall not be responsible for the payment, collection or billing of such incidentals.
If you wish to extend your stay beyond that booked through Bobobobo, you must negotiate rates and make payment directly to the Supplier (subject to availability). Bobobobo will not be entitled to receive any additional compensation, or obligated to pay any additional charges, with respect to any such extended stay.
For further information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com