Unfortunately, your cart is empty.
Let's fill it up
Moncler has been established since 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont, Grenoble, France. Today, Moncler is located in Italy. For years, the brand that produces special clothes for mountain hikers,
consistently combines style with technology, by utilizing the knowledge of mountain hiking expert. Moncler’s collections have been expanded, by not only focusing on mountain hiking attires, but also products for daily wear. The materials used by Moncler are 90% swan feathers and the rest 10% are premium leathers. Moncler always guarantees its performance in each of its product. (Read Less)
Kilia Small Bag