1-Day Sumo Tour in Tokyo
Minimum: 1 persons and maximum: 20 persons
Learn about sumo wrestling's history in this guided tour and eat at your heart's content with a Chanko stew dinner.
Watch a sumo wrestling match which is a 1,500 year old Japanese cultural tradition and stop by the Sumo Museum in order to known the history of Sumo Wrestling in Japan. After a rich culutural tour about sumo wrestling, have a savor Chanko stew dinner which is what sumo wrestlers eat to build up stamina everyday.
Book your tickets now and learn more about Sumo Wrestling and appreciate the rich cultural heritage of Japan.
July 30, 2017
- Admission ticket valid for one person to sumo matches from 2nd-floor, B-class chair seating
- Admission ticket valid for one person to Sumo Museum which is located in Kokugikan arena
- FM radio sets are available at the Kokugikan arena to enjoy the sumo matches in English
- A sumo brochure and a English sumo ranking list are also provided
- Pick-up Service in Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal or Daimon Station or Hamamatsucho Station or Ryogoku Station
- Flights to and from Japan
- Additional services or activities not listed above
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Additional gratuities
Item & Quantity