Architecture Tour in Putrajaya
Minimum: 2 persons and maximum: 10 persons
Prance your legs around chic surroundings in Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur by joining the Architecture Sightseeing.
Built on an expansive marshland and former oil palm estate in Selangor, the city spans an area of European feel, along with well-paved roads while the government buildings are a blend of modern architecture with Islamic arts.
Find your leisure time and leave all the routines to roam around Kuala Lumpur and its notable sightseeing spots.
July 30, 2017
- 5-hour Architecture Sightseeing in Putrajaya
- Transport service to and from the hotel
- Entrance fee to attractions, if any
- Tour guide
- All service and government taxes
- Flights to and from Kuala Lumpur
- Additional services or activities not listed above
- Personal expenses
- Additional gratuities